Thursday, January 2, 2014

Welcome 2014! Linky Party - Day 2

I'm linking up with BlogHoppin' for a great start to 2014! Here goes Day 2……...

I spent the Christmas break enjoying my time with family and friends and, of course, not having to wear much but yoga pants and sweatshirts! But one of the best parts of the break was: I found my craft supplies and started the creation of my craft space! (Stay tuned for progress pics!) I explained in yesterday's post that one of my goals for fun was to find my hobbies - and the mania has begun! 

In 2014, I hope to will finish several quilting projects that have been tucked away neatly in rubbermaid tubs, drown my family and friends in bright, colorful handmade cards, and the BIG ONE - create the digital albums the will capture the beauty of my daughter's wedding photos - all 1700 of them! and since my son will be graduating in 2015, I best get going on his albums!

Here is a glimpse at what I like to do:






Santa brought me a Silhouette Cameo - and holy smokes! pair that up with my Lettering Delights favorites and the 782 pieces of card stock I have dug out of the storeroom and moved into my craft space - I'm in BUSINESS! :O)

Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment