Sunday, January 1, 2012

ABC Do-A-Dots FREEBIES link

I have been looking for activities to use at a center for the Do-A-Dots (aka Bingo Markers). I came across a bunch of FREEBIES at the DLTK's site - As I was choosing what I thought might work, I found the page with the alphabet set!!! Click here for that page. And if you are wondering about the Do-A-Dots - this is what I am talking about:



And then I realized that I could buy an activity book to go along with them...




How fun! Maybe it will inspire me to create a set for my class of their names to "dot" on - or sight words.... or color words..... or number words..... oh my!

Happy Teaching!
Patsi K in MN

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! So glad I discovered your blog! I wanted to let you know I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! You can check out the details by linking back to my blog. :)
    My Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Come on over to my blog to find out what to do!
    whatilearnedinkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete