Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sensory Table Ideas!

This link will take you to a great list of ideas for your sensory table. In my classroom, the sensory table is a center choice all year. I switch out the contents about every 2 weeks. I store the materials in a tower of tubs. Now I need to make a master list of sensory table contents that match my curriculum!

SENSORY TABLE LINK

This looks like a great resource from Amazon.
 

If you have ideas that work great in your classroom, please share!

Happy Teaching,
Patsi K in MN


1 comment:

  1. Patsi, thank you for linking those water table ideas! They're really very helpful. I do the same thing that you do, changing my water table every 2 weeks. Some things that weren't on the list that I put in my water table are little colored pom-poms (from a craft store - the kids use pincers to sort them by color) and beads/string (for patterning). I also love it when I can find letter beads so the children can make their names or their friends' names in the center. I find that when the beads are in the water table it's so much easier to find what you want than digging in a jar. I also just put up a picture on my blog about using DUPLOs in a water table. It's so easy, and there are so many different sets - it never becomes boring.

    I found your blog through Teacher's Notebook. I can't wait to see what you will be selling! I am also a National Board Certified Teacher and I have lots of freebies on my blog. It would be great if you can come and take a look! :)

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete