Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dr. Jean Cheers and youtube links

After the morning I spent with Dr. Jean on Thursday, I am looking forward to getting back in the classroom with the kiddos! I have had 2 back to school NIGHTMARES (which is an August tradition), so I am ready to face the REALITY of the classroom because I know it will be much better!

Dr. Jean has some fun cheers to use for transitions and rewards/compliments in the classroom. You can find them {here}. I printed them out onto cardstock and tucked them into a binder using page protectors. I have a spot next to my lining up spot that I hang one at a time and we use it as we line up.

She also demonstrates alot of her things on youtube. She is so gracious to share and its fun to "see" and be reminded of how the songs, fingerplays or actions go. Go to www.youtube.com and search Dr. Jean fingerplays - once you are there you can link off of the video you are watching to see more. She also some posted on teachertube I think, I haven't checked those out yet, but if you are blocked from youtube at school, that's an alternative.

Happy teaching!
Patsi K in MN

No comments:

Post a Comment