Friday, October 21, 2011

Where has the time gone!

Okay - I THINK about blogging almost everyday, but the reality of life is teaching a busy room of 5-year-olds, FB cheerleading practice (I'm the coach), 2 or 3 VB games each week for my senior daughter, 3 FB games each week for my freshman son,  and being the bookkeeper for the business my husband and I own. I know..... blah, blah, blah...... but I am getting better at letting things go, unfortunately the blogging had to wait and so did the housework. But in MN, we get a 2 day break in mid-October for our teacher union professional conference, so it's time for me to catch up. Even if I haven't been blogging myself, I have been following LOTS of GREAT blogs thanks to my macbook and the mail program. So I have a few links to share and have been digging through other interests - so stay tuned...... but don't hold your breath (I don't need that guilt!) :O)

Make it a great day!
Patsi K in MN

No comments:

Post a Comment